Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:41 27th Apr, 2012
New iPad Officially Launched In India; Starts From Rs 30,500?
Packs in a new A5 chip, Retina display, and 5 MP camera; available through select Apple resellers.
The new iPad has been available unofficially for a while now, via Tradus.in. Although it was good for those who couldn't wait to get their hands on Apple's latest tablet, it made sense to wait for the official launch and buy such an expensive product with warranty. Now, the wait seems all worth the time, as the Cupertino-based company has launched the new iPad at a lesser price than the unofficial sources in India.
The tablet is powered by the brand new A5X chip with a quad-core GPU. Its Retina display has pixel dimensions of 2048x1536. Apart from that, you get a 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, and reportedly offers 10-hours of battery life.
The new iPad will be sold through select Apple authorized resellers, and will come in six variants. Here's a list of all available models, and their pricing details for the Indian market.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-