07th Sep 2015
I bet you must have checked our smartphone recommendations under Rs 10,000 and 20,000. However, if you’re willing to shell out up to 30k, you’ve landed on a right page. In this price range, you can easily get top of the line hardware. Thanks to Microsoft's mobile platform, we now have a viable alternative to Android. So let's find out which handsets you should consider when you have a budget of Rs 30,000. Last Updated: 9-June, 2015.
Samsung GALAXY S5
Street Price: Rs 26,000
At the launch, the GALAXY S5 wasn't worth its Rs 50,000+ price tag. A year on, it is retailing for almost half the price. Beyond a boring design, the S5 features a brilliant 5.1-inch Full HD AMOLED screen. It is powered by an octa-core Exynos 5422 (A15 1.9 GHz ＋ A7 1.3 GHz) processor. There's 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal storage, microSD card slot, and 2800 mAh battery. The camera module has been upgraded to 16 megapixels. Then you have a long list of features including fingerprint ID and heartbeat sensor. The phone is IP67 certified, which means that the phone can withstand water immersion up to 1.5 metre for half an hour.
Street Price: Rs 27,500
Like most Android flagship phones, the G2 comes with a 13 megapixel camera. However, what makes LG's offering special is the two-axis optical image stabilisation. With this addition, the G2 is the only Android handset to challenge the Lumia phones in low-light conditions. LG has thoughtfully used a layer of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass to protect the lens. The G2 offers 12 modes including HDR, Panorama, VR panorama, Burst, Beauty shot, Dual camera, Times catch shot, Sports, and Night. For more details, go through our LG G2 review.
Nokia Lumia 930
Street Price: Rs 28,900
The Lumia 930 is everything a flagship should be. It is a sturdy handset with elegant design. There's a 5-inch AMOLED screen that produces brilliant colours. In the photography department, you get a 20 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) for better low-light performance. The Lumia 930 is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 800 chipset clocked at 2.2 GHz. It has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. For Skyping, you get a 1.2 megapixel HD front-facing camera. It comes with 2420 mAh battery with wireless (induction) charging. On the software front, it runs Windows Phone 8.1. The phone is eligible for the Windows 10 update releasing later this year.
Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015) | TechTree.com
Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
A list of recommended handsets priced between 20 - 30k.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals