11:39 15th Sep, 2015
Yu Yunique To Go On Flash Sale At 12 Noon On Snapdeal
The smartphone is said to be the most affordable 4G smartphone and comes with two back covers for an additional Rs 500.
Homegrown mobile maker Micromax's sub brand YU Televentures is all set to sell its recently launched smartphone Yunique in a flash sale to be held on Tuesday, Sept 15.
The flash sale that is happening at 12 noon is said to be an exclusive one for registered buyers of e-commerce giant Snapdeal.
It is worth noting that the registrations for the flash sale were closed on Monday night and the smartphone will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Those who have not registered for the sale will likely have to wait for a week more.
[Related: Top 4G LTE Smartphones At Rs 5000]
The most affordable 4G smartphone Yunique which was launched on Sept 9 comes with a price tag of Rs 4,999 is also being said that it will be be available in black colour variant on its flash sale and also comes with two back covers for an additional Rs 500.
To recall, the Yu Yunique comes with a 4.7 inch display while it is powered by a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 410 64-bit Quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM.
The other features include 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded upto 32 GB via microSD Card, 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front-facing camera, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio, 2,000 mAh Li-Po Battery and runs on CyanogenMod 12.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000