17:16 10th Sep, 2015
Jawbone Announces UP Smartbands For The Indian Market
Works with the UP app and the activity tracker to track your sleep or help you stay in shape.
After Fitbit announced it new range of smartbands and activity trackers for the Indian market, California-based Jawbone is next in line. Jawbone has announced 3 fitness tracking smartbands for the Indian market that it plans to sell via Amazon.
Fitbit too had taken the Amazon route but Jawbone seems to have done its research pretty well. The company wants to hook in younger audiences with its trendy UP range that consists of the UP2, UP3 and the UP MOVE.
The range is priced from Rs 4,999, all the way up to Rs 14,999.
The UP2 and the UP MOVE comes with an activity tracker, sleep tracking, food logging and the Smart Coach, while the UP3 takes things further with heart rate monitoring and health.
While the activity tracker keeps an eye on what’s happening with the user’s body, it is the UP fitness app that will guide you on your path to good health.
The app itself has won numerous awards for its simple yet easy to use interface. It keeps track of the user’s activity, sleep habits and food habits (user needs to punch that in) and its Smart Coach delivers the necessary motivation to get you up and running.
The fitness bands are now up for pre-order on Amazon India and will go on sale starting from the 14th of September.
While it is nice to see so many smartbands and fitness tracking companies set food on Indian soil, the competition comes mainly from the Chinese with the Xiaomi-made Mi Band.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets