18:30 06th Apr, 2012
Samsung Launches GALAXY Ace Plus For Rs 16,300
Android 2.3 smartphone with a 3.65" screen, is an upgraded version of the older Ace.
Samsung has added an enhanced version of the GALAXY Ace to its Android portfolio, with the new GALAXY Ace Plus. Based on the Gingerbread platform, it comes with all the Samsung services offered by its predecessor. Sporting rounded edges and minimalistic design, this phone sports a 3.75" HVGA display. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 1 GHz CPU with 512 MB RAM. In contrast, the older Ace had a 800 MHz CPU and 278 MB RAM. Connectivity is taken care of by high speed HSPDA at up to 7.2 Mbps and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA as well as hotspot support.
The Ace Plus has a 5 MP auto-focus camera with LED flash that supports geo-tagging at the back, and a 30 fps VGA camera at the front for video calling. Samsung has incorporated the TouchWiz UI to differentiate it from run-of-the-mill Gingerbread devices and has included ThinkFree, a tool to view and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF documents right through the phone. Social networking has not been ignored, with support for Samsung's Social Hub and ChatOn services. The Samsung GALAXY Ace Plus is available at an MRP of Rs 16,300 with a limited time offer of a free Samsung bluetooth headset BHM1000 worth Rs 1300. You can grab it for even less at Rs 15,500 on HomeShop18.com.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000