10:40 07th Jul, 2015
Xiaomi’s Redmi 2 Hits The Sweet Spot At Rs 5999
With a 64-bit Snapdragon 410, its the best you can get at the entry-level.
Xiaomi is certainly making lives easier for those who want to own a solid android smartphone for less. At the same time it is making it difficult for manufacturers like Samsung and many more, to justify their price tags. This is because the Redmi 2 is now available for purchase for Rs 5999 only.
Yes, the older Rs 6,999 price tag as teased earlier, has now received a Rs 1000 discount. This now makes it a steal of deal, considering the hardware that it offers.
Android smartphone buyers looking for an entry-level smartphone will now be treated to an even better price. One that makes Android One smartphones, literally look obsolete on paper.
The only drawback here is the presence of MIUI V6 with Android Lollipop KitKat, which has yet to be upgraded to the current 5.0 Lollipop version. The update will make a big difference and we are pretty sure that Xiaomi is working hard to deliver the ROM as the Redmi 1S has just started receiving the same a day ago.
The Xiaomi Redmi 2 is currently available in both white and grey models, online with 8 GB of internal storage.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000