14:01 18th Jun, 2015
Nokia Looking To Sell HERE Maps To German Automotive Group
Not satisfied with the current bid.
It is indeed all about the ‘to and fro’ between Nokia and its bidders for its HERE Maps division. Seems like Nokia is interested in selling off its maps division to potential bidder, that is a group of German carmakers. But for now the 4 billion USD bid seems a bit too less.
The Finnish company is expecting another round of bidding even though, many of its bidders have moved out because of Nokia’s genuine interest with the automotive group.
The 4 billion USB bid seems like a small talk for a massive mapping division. More so because Nokia acquired Navteq Corp back in 2008 for 8.1 billion USD.
While Nokia’s CEO, Rajeev Suri did mention a month earlier that the company is not in a hurry. It seems like the dropping value of HERE Maps will force the company to close the deal at the same price, before it hits the ground.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets