12:41 21st Apr, 2015
Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Goes On Sale In India From Tuesday
The budget smartphone is exclusively available on Flipkart at Rs 7,999.
After a week of pre-orders on Flipkart, the Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G is now finally available for purchase on the same e-commerce platform at Rs 7,999.
Though Flipkart had displayed the expected release date as April 23, the budget smartphone has been launched officially on Monday.
First unveiled at the end of February, along with the 3G version of the Moto E (2nd Gen), both smartphones come with larger display, battery and twice the built-in storage space compared to that of their predecessors.
However, the 3G only variant was launched in India early last month at Rs 6,999.
Coming to the specifications of the Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G, the smartphone comes with a 4.5 inch TFT LCD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 8 GB Internal Storage which is expandable up to 32 GB and connectivity options like 4G, WiFi, and Dual SIM support.
The smartphone also seems to have a decent rear camera with 5 MP capacity, but the VGA front camera seems to be a minus point nowadays keeping in view the selfie trend among the young people.
However, the smartphone for the price is definitely a good catch and also comes with a bundle of introductory offers like free data for 2 months and extra 10% off on given credit/debit cards.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets