15:42 06th Apr, 2015
LG UX 4.0 Leaks; Will Debut With The LG G4
Improvements, improvements and some more.
While every one is waiting for LG to unveil its G4 flagship smartphone on the 28th of April, LG has now begun teasing us with what will be the software that shows up inside it.
Yes, LG has actually released a video showing fans how the LG UX 4.0 looks like and as far as we can tell, it does come with a lot of improvements.
At first glance things do not look any different. But LG has worked on it and the bigger changes are indeed a lot deeper.
This would involve changes to the camera UI that now offers a much-needed manual mode along with Expert Shot, Quick Shot and the new Gallery that will utilize the power of the Snapdragon 810 processor.
While those sharp-looking icons have simply gotten flatter, there are improvements to the home widget and we now also have a Smart Board that expands to offer a lot more and deliver contextual information depending on the weather and location (including health tips).
Everything else is pretty much an improvement over an existing feature and seems that LG’s new UX 4.0 seems to be getting heavier with its skinning compared to Samsung that is headed the other way.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets