12:22 02nd Jan, 2015
Leaked: Lumia 1330/1335 To Bring Blazing Fast LTE To Windows Phone
Commendable connectivity options aside the smartphone sports some capable hardware internals as well.
The Microsoft-made Lumia 1330 is indeed the next best thing to come out from the software giant's roadmap of device releases this year. While the smartphone has leaked out in the past, a new leak has revealed a lot more along with the fact that this may be Windows Phone's first device to sport LTE Advanced connectivity.
LTE Advanced (or True 4G) brings higher data transfer speeds to LTE networks where the focus is on higher capacity. The networks are capable of delivering data in the range of 3 Gbps for downloads and 1.5 Gbps for uploads which is pretty interesting. The leaked images show off the smartphone in blue with the new Microsoft branding on the back. And while the design looks similar to the Lumia 535, it is a whole lot bigger than the former.
Lumia 535 sitting inside the 1330's back cover.
As per the leaker, the Lumia 1330/1335 sports:
- A giant 5.7 inch 1280 x 720 pixel OLED display
- Inside we can expect a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 quad-core SoC with 1 GB of RAM
- The camera department consists of the 14.1MP primary sensor with Zeiss optics and an LED flash paired with a 5MP front-facing snapper
While the smartphone has passed the FCC as well, we are pretty sure that Microsoft is all set to release this baby pretty soon; even though the details regarding the launch and pricing of the device remain sparse at best.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000