15:16 18th Sep, 2014
Mysterious Hole On Leaked iPad Air 2 Case Hints At New Hardware
With no way to confirm the ligitimacy, we're truly perplexed by the new addition. You've got us Apple
Now that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are out of the way, it's time for Apple's updated line of tablets to take over the news. We don't know a lot about the upcoming iPads, but an alleged photo of a case for the iPad Air 2 points at a small hardware change that has us perplexed.
The photos reveal a small hole in close to the proximity of the cutout for the rear camera, and seems to reside on the curved edge of the device. No one however seems to have any idea of the purpose of this mysterious hole just yet, so we are getting to hear some pretty bizarre predictions.
A long sought after LED flash, a laser autofocus system, a hotshoe for an external flash module? We don't know, but it's highly improbable for Apple to focus on making the iPad a device people use to take photographs and shoot video. However given the new addition's close proximity to the camera, it might just be.
As for the credibility of the photo, manufacturers do share dimensions of upcoming devices with case makers, and with the iPad rumoured to launch next month, it's very possible that the case is right. Still, there's a dimension of uncertainty, especially as to what new hardware feature Apple plans to give us this time around.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000