14:16 19th Sep, 2012
MWC 2012: 10.1" Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 Revealed
Basically a Tab 2 (7.0) with a bigger screen; will hit the global market in March.
After bringing out a 7" version of the GALAXY Tab 2 and GALAXY Note 10.1 tablets, Samsung has now launched a 10.1" model to take the Tab 2 series ahead at the Mobile World Congress 2012 (MWC 2012). This new tablet sports a 10.1" PLS TFT screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. Powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM, the device will run Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The slate measures 10.1" (l) x 7" (w) x 0.4" (9.7 mm) (h), weighs 588 grammes, and features a 7000 mAh battery. Other features include a 3 mp rear camera and 0.3 front camera for video calling, Bluetooth, and a bunch of sensors. It can play a variety of video formats in Full HD (1080p) at 30 fps.
Available in 3G and Wi-Fi versions, the tab comes with 16 GB or 32 GB of storage space that can be expanded by an additional 32 GB via microSD card. The GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) will first come to the UK market, then launched globally in March.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets