13:51 07th Jul, 2014
Budget LG G Pad 10.1 To Roll Out In India Later This Month
LG hopes to make up for its previous failure with a new version of the G Pad with a hopefully decent price tag.
LG has finally announced that it will begin the roll out of its G Pad 10.1 tablet this month. The roll out would start with the US, followed by Europe, Asia and Latin America, later this month.
Finally we have some details about the 10.1 version of the tablet, which was announced by LG earlier this year. The tablet sport a large 10 inch screen with a rather puny resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The display is an IPS one and is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM, running on Android KitKat. Also included is a hefty 8000 mAh battery unit. Yes, it seems to be more of a budget tablet if you look at the specifications.
There are plenty of LG UI customisations and we see the new flat UI that appeared on the G3 out here as well. The tablet comes with the usual plethora of features that you may never use like Gesture Shot, but also comes with one interesting addition -- QPair 2.0. The feature works via Bluetooth and will allow you to receive and respond to notifications of calls along with messages from your LG smartphone on your G Pad.
The tablet should be available in Black and Red and the pricing, along with the local availability of the device is yet to be announced.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets