16:12 29th May, 2014
Faux-Leather XOLO A500 Lite Hits The Shelves For Rs 5500
XOLO tries to add a touch of quality and luxury to the bottom end of the smartphone market.
XOLO has unveiled its budget A500 Lite handset which adds a touch of luxury to the budget handset market. The phone comes with faux-leather back which has a textured feel similar to most mid-range Samsung handsets available these days.
The XOLO A500 Lite come with a sharp 4 inch 800 x 480 pixel IPS display, which is powered by a 1.3 GHz processor and includes 512MB of RAM. Internal memory is limited to 4GB but is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card slot. The handset, similar to the A500s (its predecessor) comes fitted with a 3MP fixed-focus primary camera which also includes an LED flash. Surprisingly the handset also includes a front-facing VGA camera for video calls. The phone is powered by a tiny 1400 mAh battery and runs Android version 4.2 (Jelly Bean) as well.
XOLO seems to have a tradition of adding something premium to their affordable range of handsets. The last time around the company introduced the A510s with a metal back cover which was the replacement of the A500s.The leather laden A500 Lite comes in Black and White, is priced at Rs 5500 and is expected to go on sale soon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets