13:45 24th Mar, 2014
XOLO A510s Goes Official, Sports A Premium Metal Body
Packing in 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of RAM, will this be a worthy successor to the A500s?
XOLO has been pumping out multiple handsets in its 'A-series' lately. Last year, we saw the A500s and then its IPS variant, the A500s IPS. In February, XOLO launched the A500 Club, a music-centric phone with a pair of front-facing speakers.
Now this time around, yet another handset tagged as the A510s has surfaced on XOLO's official website. The device sports a metal back with a premium finish and comes with some budget hardware specifications.
On the front is a 4 inch, 480 x 854 pixel capacitive screen. It is fuelled by a 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek processor, coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The phone comes with Android Jelly Bean version 4.2 (makes us wonder if we will ever see KitKat on XOLO devices). In the imaging department, you get a 5 megapixel camera, which has become a standard in the budget segment.
You get 4 GB of internal storage. You can expand it further via microSD card slot. The handset draws power from a 1400 mAh battery. The Xolo A510s only comes in gold and is costs at Rs 7,500. Considering its metallic look, we think it's a good bargain for the casual users.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones