Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
18:30 19th Dec, 2013
HTC Launches The Mid-Range Desire 601 Smartphone
Dual-SIM Android phone boasts of a 1.4 GHz quad-core processor.
HTC has launched a dual-SIM handset, the Desire 601. It comes with a 4.5" capacitive touchscreen with qHD resolution and runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdagon 400 quad-core processor. The HTC Desire 601 sports a 5 MP primary camera along with a 0.3 MP secondary camera.
The phone also has a camera function called HTC Zoe photo that clusters a series of photos and adds motion to capture the complete moment. It has an internal storage of 8 GB, with microSD card slot that supports up to 64 GB. The HTC Desire 601 is now available online for Rs 22,390.
The Desire 601 seems better in terms of processing power as compared to the Desire 600, but is priced more competitively than the latter.
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM).
- 4.5 inch Capacitive Touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 960x540.
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor.
- 5 megapixel primary camera, VGA secondary camera.
- Internal storage 8 GB; microSD card support for up to 64 GB.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 2100 mAh Battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000