Rajesh 'Rajni' D'souza
15:10 06th Nov, 2013
Nokia Launches The Low-Cost Dual-SIM Nokia 107
Series 30 handset lacks a camera, listed online now.
Nokia has launched a cheap dual-SIM handset. This dual-SIM phone comes with a 1.8 inch display. It has 4 MB of RAM and runs on the Series 30 platform. The Nokia 107 has a battery capacity of 1020 mAh that is said to have talk time of up to 12 hours and standby time of up to 576 hours. It supports an expandable storage of up to 16 GB via microSD Card. The handset does not have a camera and it weighs only 75.8 grams.
The Nokia 107 is now available on Snapdeal.com for Rs 1800.
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM).
- 1.8" display.
- Alpha-numeric Keypad.
- FM Radio.
- Expandable storage of up to 16 GB.
- 3.5mm audio jack.
- 1020 mAh Battery.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets