Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:34 18th Sep, 2012
CES 2012: Nokia Announces Lumia 900
Packs in a 4.3" screen, looks like an overgrown Lumia 800.
After a series of leaks and rumours, Nokia has finally announced its Lumia 900 for the US market. The phone has a CNC-milled, polycarbonate unibody similar to that of the Lumia 800. The internals aren't so different either, as the new phone is powered by a 1.4 GHz CPU and has 512 MB of RAM. The camera also continues at 8 MP. What differentiates this gadget from its younger sibling is a relatively larger 4.3" ClearBlack AMOLED screen, and the addition of a 1 MP front-facing camera. Furthermore, the battery has been beefed up to 1830 mAh. The phone has dimensions of 5" (l) x 2.7" (w) x 0.45" (11 mm) (d) and tips the scales at 160 grammes.
The Lumia 900 is the first LTE-enabled (4G) device for the manufacturer as well as the Windows Phone platform. According to Nokia, the device will only be available through AT&T at the time of release. However, the company hasn't given any information on its launch date and pricing.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000