13:02 04th Sep, 2013
KitKat Bites Into Apple
Nestle KitKat pokes fun at Apple
What does a chocolate have in common with an apple? Sweetness, is what most people would say. What does this have to do with anything on a technology site? Plenty!
As you may have heard, Android has aligned with confectionery company Nestle, to name their latest iteration Android 4.4 “KitKat”. This also means that with every KitKat chocolate sold, people will have a chance to win a Nexus tablet on Google Play (currently in the US only).
Nestle posts a mockingly hilarious video of Christoper Catlin, CBO, Chief Breaks Office, KITKAT poking fun at the way Apple or more precisely, Jony Ive talking about the many benefits of KitKat. Here is what the opening line goes, “Every corner, every edge, every finger of every bar has been carefully considered and crafted to create a beautifully immersive and multi sensory experience”.
Do watch the video below while you magically crave for a KitKat or perhaps wait it out for a KitKat 5S that can automagically make your present KitKat feel like crap. And while you're at it, visit KitKat.com for more humour.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets