14:34 13th May, 2013
Notion Ink's Adam II Debuts At The National Technology Awards
Tablet will ship with two screens, dual-core processor and dual cameras for Rs 12,000.
It's been a well over a year since we heard about Notion Ink's Adam II slate, and this time it seems to be on its way. A press release on engadget.com shows a smaller secondary display on the spine of the tablet, which has been designed like a book, and displays notification in realtime, without the need to unlock the device's screen. The tablet is expected to ship with Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean). The 10.1" tablet will be powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor. Other features include SIM card slot, microSD card, and micro-HDMI out port. The tablet will retail for Rs 12,000. NextBigWhat reports that it will be available from June this year. But nothing is official yet. Let's hope this one sees the light of day before getting obsolete. Listed below are its known specs:
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), Google Play support.
- 10.1" IPS screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800.
- STN secondary display (100x5x2), to "display contextual data and notifications".
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor ARM Cortex A9 CPU
- SIM card slot, microSD card support up to 32 GB.
- micro HDMI out port, USB 2.0 OTG, 3.5mm audio jack.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
- 2 megapixel front and rear cameras.
- 6000 mAh battery with claimed battery life of 10 hours.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000