Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:32 05th Mar, 2013
Rumour: Samsung GALAXY S4's Press Image Surfaces Online
The picture tweeted by @evleaks also sheds some light on the device's specs.
Another day, another rumour. After a round of speculations about the Samsung Galaxy S IV's specs and variants, a possible press shot has finally surfaced on the internet. The image in question has been twitted by @evleaks, who has quite good a reputation when it comes to plausible rumours. Just recently, his tweets with regards to the purported pictures of the Nokia Lumia 720 and LG Optimus F7 turned out to be true.
Looking at the image, it seems that Samsung has finally ditched the physical home button, much like the Nexus phones. As for the specs, it seem to sport a Full HD AMOLED screen, 13 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash, 2 GB of RAM, and will come in 16 \ 32 \ 64 GB variants. On the software front, the smartphone will run Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). The device is expected to break cover on the 14th of March, so we don't really have to wait too long to find out what it will look like.
UPDATE: As it turns out, the image is the handiwork of an overzealous designer at Expansys.com.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000