12:37 28th Sep, 2015
Microsoft Announces 3 New Xbox One Console Bundles In India
The new console bundles mark the Xbox One's first anniversary in India.
Marking the first anniversary of Xbox One in India, Microsoft has recently announced three new console bundles dubbed as Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, Xbox One 1TB EA Sports FIFA 16 and the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition.
Expected to be launched on Oct 2, the pre-orders for the consoles have already started on Amazon.in.
Speaking about the first bundle, Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, the name itself suggests that the console bundle comes with a racing theme. Interestingly, the bundle also comes with a wireless controller that syncs pretty well with the theme. The controller also gets rubberised diamond grips for better feel. The bundle also equips 1 TB hard drive and comes with a digital copy of Forza Motorsport. Having said this, the price tag of the bundle is Rs 39,990.
The second bundle, Xbox One 1 TB EA Sports FIFA 16 is an exclusive edition that comes with a full-game download of FIFA 16 along with one year subscription to EA Access. The bundle also features three FIFA ultimate Team Loan Legends and provides great gaming experience. The Microsoft Blog also informs that with this bundle, users can play EA's best Xbox One games worth over Rs 25,000.
Finally, the third console bundle, the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition features 500 GB console, wireless controller and full digital game download of Gears of War - Ultimate Edition. Having said this, the bundle comes with a price tag of Rs 34,990 and the buyers would be given early access to the 2016 Gear of War 4 Multiplayer Beta.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones