12:37 28th Sep, 2015
Microsoft Announces 3 New Xbox One Console Bundles In India
The new console bundles mark the Xbox One's first anniversary in India.
Marking the first anniversary of Xbox One in India, Microsoft has recently announced three new console bundles dubbed as Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, Xbox One 1TB EA Sports FIFA 16 and the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition.
Expected to be launched on Oct 2, the pre-orders for the consoles have already started on Amazon.in.
Speaking about the first bundle, Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, the name itself suggests that the console bundle comes with a racing theme. Interestingly, the bundle also comes with a wireless controller that syncs pretty well with the theme. The controller also gets rubberised diamond grips for better feel. The bundle also equips 1 TB hard drive and comes with a digital copy of Forza Motorsport. Having said this, the price tag of the bundle is Rs 39,990.
The second bundle, Xbox One 1 TB EA Sports FIFA 16 is an exclusive edition that comes with a full-game download of FIFA 16 along with one year subscription to EA Access. The bundle also features three FIFA ultimate Team Loan Legends and provides great gaming experience. The Microsoft Blog also informs that with this bundle, users can play EA's best Xbox One games worth over Rs 25,000.
Finally, the third console bundle, the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition features 500 GB console, wireless controller and full digital game download of Gears of War - Ultimate Edition. Having said this, the bundle comes with a price tag of Rs 34,990 and the buyers would be given early access to the 2016 Gear of War 4 Multiplayer Beta.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch