09:58 07th Jul, 2015
Instagram Ups The Ante From 640 Pixels To 1080 Pixel Images
Makes more sense on those higher resolution displays.
Instagram has finally begun showing higher resolution images on its feeds. The new images may take a wee bit longer to load, but they will certainly look sharper and crisper on your mobile device’s display.
According to The Verge, the old and ancient resolution will now gradually be done away with. The old 640 x 640 pixels resolution may sound lame, but it certainly works better on slower connections.
The new 1080 x 1080 pixels resolution not only looks better on mobile, but makes for clearer pictures on the web as well.
While those with low-resolution mobile displays will not see a difference, images may suddenly appear clearer to those with better ones.
[Also Read: Instagram 7.0 Is The Update Everyone Wants]
The new upgrade, that comes after ages, will only be limited to mobile devices for now and not the desktop clients. This as per an Instagram spokesperson, will remain the focus for now, as the social network has “no plans to share on web.”
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones