15:20 12th Jun, 2015
Sony Launches Its PROselfie Smartphone, The Xperia C4 In India
The selfie machine gets a complete design overhaul.
Sony has launched its Xperia C4 selfie-centric smartphone for the Indian market. The device comes with a wide-angle, 5 MP, front-facing camera that similar to its predecessor, which is accompanied by an LED flash, for those flawless selfies.
The Xperia C4 was announced worldwide just about a month ago. And it now seems that this product from Sony seems to have a higher priority even when compared to the mighty Xperia Z3+. This is because it has Sony has given it a complete overhaul in terms of both design and hardware.
Gone is the cheap looking plasticy body of the C3. The Xperia C4 looks like a premium product thanks to its metal frame and the matte finished plastic back. Looks apart there is a lot that has changed in terms of hardware as well.
- We have a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Inside there is a 1.7 GHz, 64-bit, MediaTek MTK6752 SoC with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage that is expandable
- The camera department consists of a 13 MP primary unit and a 5 MP front-facing, wide-angle one; once again accompanied by an LED flash
- The C4 supports LTE bands (dual SIMs as well) and comes with the usual connectivity options
- Powering all of the above is a 2600 mAh battery which considering the Stamina mode should last long
Along with the hardware, also comes a software refresh. There is Android 5.0 Lollipop inside and the camera comes with the new Style Portrait mode and even a new AR Mask feature, that lets you place a different face over your own face.
Available in black, Vibrant Mint and white the Xperia C4 has been priced at a hefty Rs 29,490 and will hit store shelves on the 12th of June (today). While this may sound like a mid-high segment price tag, Sony has improved a lot of things under the hood when compared to its predecessor; so it looks worth the price (at least on paper) for now.
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020
- CES 2020: Haier Defines the Future of Smart Homes
- CES 2020: Audio-Technica Exhibits Its Truly Wireless Noise-Cancelling In-Ear and Exotic-Wood Audiophile Headphones