18:17 06th May, 2015
Sony Announces Its Newest Selfie Machine, The Xperia C4 | TechTree.com
Sony Announces Its Newest Selfie Machine, The Xperia C4
Suddenly it seems that everyone’s using a MediaTek chipset.
Sony has announced its latest selfie-clicking smartphone called the Xperia C4. The device so far has shown up in a number of leaked images and rumours and as we can see today, all those details were pretty accurate.
The smartphone was announced in the UK and is certainly an improvement over its successor, the Xperia C3.
The Xperia C4 is no longer a mid-range device as its scratch-resistant body looks premium. It looks more in line with the flagships with its seamless metal, glass and plastic construction, that does look refreshing but is not water and dust resistant.
There is now a metal frame in the construction and gives the device a premium look and feel compared to its plasticy predecessor.
As for the specifications of the Xperia C4:
- We have a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Inside there is a 1.7 GHz, 64-bit, MediaTek MTK6752 SoC with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage that is expandable
- The camera department consists of a 13 MP primary unit and a 5 MP front-facing, wide-angle one; once again accompanied by an LED flash
- The C4 supports LTE bands (dual SIMs as well) and comes with the usual connectivity options
- Powering all of the above is a 2600 mAh battery which considering the Stamina mode should last long
On the software side of things we get the refreshed Sony UI along with Android 5.0 Lollipop. There are new features in the camera app as well where users can play around with Style Portrait and an AR Mask, that lets you place a different face over your own face.
The Xperia C4 will be available in a Dual SIM version as well, and will be available in black, white and mint from June.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals