13:36 30th Mar, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Survives A Thrashing In A Video
Gorilla Glass 4 panel certainly seems to be more than drop-proof in this video.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge is a fine looking smartphone. What has been worrying us since the very beginning is the new metal and glass construction, whether it will hold up to drop test or not?
So when we heard about this video where someone decides to slam the S6 edge to a tiled floor, we really did not want to know what the results were.
Surprisingly, the Samsung flagship, came out without a scratch (at least from what we could understand from the low-resolution video).
The lady in the video actually slams the curvy, Galaxy S6 edge to the floor thrice, where the first one actually makes the smartphone bounce off the floor on impact.
[Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Hands-On]
Has Samsung indeed worked out some magic with its closed construction and the team at Corning? Or is this a fake video? Well, have a look at the video below and take a call yourself.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have