11:05 26th Mar, 2015
HTC’s Plasticy One E9 Leaks Out; Looks Similar To The M9
Hopefully performs better than last year’s offering.
HTC One E9 has shown its face once again. This time the images looks pretty clear and show off the plastic-bodied alternative of the One M9 from every angle possible.
The handset looks pretty similar to the metal-clad HTC One M9 that was announced at the MWC 2015.
The unit seems to have a plastic shell protector on. But we can tell that the back is a bit different since the camera unit is placed at the very top end of the device with the flash unit below it.
As for the specs:
- As per the leak, the One E9 (A55) is said to sport a QHD display but we are thinking more on the lines of a Full HD one that measures 5.5 inches
- Inside, we get a MediaTek MT6795 chipset with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory
- The camera department consists of the same 20 MP unit on the back paired with a 4 MP UltraPixel one on the front
We could expect the HTC One E9 to be announced in China along with the One M9 Plus. The handset may get announced as the A55 which was supposed to be the lower priced one of HTC’s high-end range, as per previous leaks.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499