17:56 09th Jul, 2014
Samsung’s Note 4 May Sport A 64-Bit Processor
Should we expect 4 GB of RAM to go with the same?
Samsung’s Exynos 5433 processor is quite a piece of kit. It literally mowed down the Snapdragon 805 in recent benchmark tests and while benchmarks may not literally translate into a smoother UI, they do give us an idea about the power of a processor. Leaked news now points out that the Samsung’s yet unannounced Exynos 5433 could be a 64-bit one.
There is no proof to verify the same, but the Korean electronics giant seems to be going all out for its upcoming flagship. Leaker @Evleaks put out a tweet pointing out that the Note 4 would come with a 64-bit processor. This makes more sense as the Google is also expected to launch handsets with 64-bit with its upcoming Silver range, so Samsung may want to future proof the Note 4 in advance.
May be we should expect 4 GB of RAM to show up in the Note 4 then. This is because Samsung was one of the first handsets last year to utilize the 3 GB of RAM, while some of this year’s flagships still fall short.
Obviously all of that 64-bit processing power which has proved itself in benchmarks won’t make sense unless Samsung revamps its heavy-weight TouchWiz UI that runs on most of its handsets available today. Samsung’s custom UI clearly needs a revamp as is so evident from the laggy performance of the GALAXY S5 (Exynos variant).
- FOSSIL LAUNCHES GEN5 SMARTWATCHES IN INDIA
- Tile Launches A Powerful Set of Trackers for Everyone
- Vivo Launches the Y19 Smartphone at Rs.13,999
- Panasonic Launches Eluga Ray 810 Smartphone
- UC Browser, Paytm Mall, Paytm First Join Hands for the 11.11 UC Shopping Festival
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones