10:49 18th Feb, 2012
Samsung GALAXY Tab 680 Comes To India
ICS update for the device will follow shortly.
Samsung has finally introduced the GALAXY Tab 680 (also known as the GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6800) in India. Launched in September 2011 at IFA gadget show in Berlin, the device comes with 7.7" Super AMOLED Plus screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. The tab is 7.89 mm thick and weighs 335 grammes.
Running on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) with the TouchWiz UX UI, users can also look forward to the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) update that will be available after its release. Powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, the device comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB though a MicroSD card. The tablet comes with a 5,100 mAh battery that promises up to 10 hours of video playback. It features a 3 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED Flash that can record 720p HD videos, and a 2 MP front camera for video calling. Other features include 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity, along with A-GPS. The device is available on Flipkart at around Rs 33,600.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-