10:49 18th Feb, 2012
Samsung GALAXY Tab 680 Comes To India
ICS update for the device will follow shortly.
Samsung has finally introduced the GALAXY Tab 680 (also known as the GALAXY Tab 7.7 GT-P6800) in India. Launched in September 2011 at IFA gadget show in Berlin, the device comes with 7.7" Super AMOLED Plus screen with pixel dimensions of 1280x800. The tab is 7.89 mm thick and weighs 335 grammes.
Running on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb) with the TouchWiz UX UI, users can also look forward to the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) update that will be available after its release. Powered by a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor, the device comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 32 GB though a MicroSD card. The tablet comes with a 5,100 mAh battery that promises up to 10 hours of video playback. It features a 3 MP rear camera with autofocus and LED Flash that can record 720p HD videos, and a 2 MP front camera for video calling. Other features include 3G, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity, along with A-GPS. The device is available on Flipkart at around Rs 33,600.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens