16:41 16th Apr, 2014
Samsung's Gear Range Will Now Support 20 More GALAXY Devices
Supported devices now include the Tab, Mega, Grand, Note and even the old GALAXY S3.
Samsung has announced that its recently launched range of the Gear devices, will now support a more handset and tablets from Samsung. There are about 20 new devices that Samsung will add Gear compatibility to, which we guess will simply increase the number of Gear devices that will be sold for the Korean electronics giant.
The earlier GALAXY Gear smartwatch, did not see good sales, mainly because of its price and then its device compatibility. Samsung seems to have learnt from its previous mistakes and has included a wide range of GALAXY devices which even includes its prodigal son the GALAXY S3.
The devices that will soon receive Gear support for the Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo and the Gear Fit are as follows:
Samsung GALAXY S5
Samsung GALAXY S4
Samsung GALAXY S4 Zoom
Samsung GALAXY S4 Active
Samsung GALAXY S4 Mini
Samsung GALAXY S3
Samsung GALAXY Note 3
Samsung GALAXY Note 3 Neo
Samsung GALAXY Note 2
Samsung GALAXY Grand 2
Samsung GALAXY Mega 6.3
Samsung GALAXY Mega 5.8
GALAXY Tab4 series
GALAXY TabPRO series
Samsung GALAXY NotePRO 12.2
GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition
All the above devices and some of their Korean counterparts will now get smart notifications and will be able to receive fitness data as well—adding value to older devices. This also means that you will now be able to download the Gear Manager or Gear Fit manager to your GALAXY device and stay fit.
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020
- Playshifu Announces New Augmented Reality Toys at CES 2020