11:09 12th Oct, 2015
Micromax Launches New Canvas Laptab With 9,000 mAh Battery
The latest 2-in-1 comes with a price tag of Rs 17,999 and will be exclusively available on Amazon India from Oct 13.
While the homegrown company recently entered the laptop industry by launching its first laptop dubbed as the Canvas Lapbook, Micromax has now launched its new 2 in 1 device.
Dubbed as the Canvas Laptab LT777, the new convertible device comes with a price tag of Rs 17,999 and will be available for purchase exclusively on Amazon India starting from Tuesday, Oct 13.
The new 2-in-1 is a successor for the Canvas Laptab LT666 that was launched in April this year.
On the technical front, the new 2-in-1 comes with a single SIM card slot, 11.6 inch WXGA multi touch IPS display screen, 64 bit 4th Gen Intel Atom Z3735F processor, 2 GB RAM and Intel HD Graphics.
Also, the Canvas Laptab LT777 features a 2 MP camera on the front side and also the back side of the device. However, while this is similar to the previous device, the new 2-in-1 comes with a larger 9,000 mAh battery which seems to be a plus point.
While the device comes with a built-in 32 GB EEMMC storage, it can be expanded up to 64 GB via microSD card.
Having said this, the new device runs on Windows 10 and supports WiFi, 3G, USB and Bluetooth connectivity options.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020