11:57 30th Sep, 2015
Now Earn Your OnePlus 2 Invite Or Even A OnePlus 2 By Booking A Flight | TechTree.com
Now Earn Your OnePlus 2 Invite Or Even A OnePlus 2 By Booking A Flight
If you are lucky, your OnePlus 2 invite, will be hand delivered to you right at your seat.
As everyone including OnePlus fans know by now, obtaining a OnePlus 2 smartphone is quite the task. In fact, it is not purchasing and availability that is the problem, it is the invite. And OnePlus makes you sweat it out to obtain these. Knowing how hard it is to get these invites, OnePlus seems to be coming up with more promotions so that potential buyers get access to them quicker.
A new promotion will now get you a physical OnePlus 2 invite to your airline seat. Yes, if you are one of the lucky winners, OnePlus and AirAsia will have your invite hand-delivered to you by an attendant when you gear up to take off.
Entering the contest is pretty simple. You simply purchase an AirAsia flight ticket between the 30th of September to the 9th of October (for bookings between the 10th to the 20th of October). You will have to do so, via the AirAsia Android or iOS app, its mobile website or the portal itself from your desktop. The winners for the invites will be selected via a lucky draw.
Oh and did we mention that you can win a OnePlus 2 smartphone as well? It so happens that OnePlus will also be giving out a few OnePlus 2 smartphones to OP fans who book through AirAsia as well.
As you can see this may be one of the easiest ways to skip the invite queue and obtain an invite, if you are lucky to be selected as the winner.
The last time around, OnePlus worked with OLA Cabs to give out invites and even experience the OnePlus 2. While the company is going all out to promote its smartphone is markets like India, the OnePlus 2 is not exactly a low cost flagship killer it was meant to be.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals