12:37 28th Sep, 2015
Microsoft Announces 3 New Xbox One Console Bundles In India | TechTree.com
Microsoft Announces 3 New Xbox One Console Bundles In India
The new console bundles mark the Xbox One's first anniversary in India.
Marking the first anniversary of Xbox One in India, Microsoft has recently announced three new console bundles dubbed as Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, Xbox One 1TB EA Sports FIFA 16 and the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition.
Expected to be launched on Oct 2, the pre-orders for the consoles have already started on Amazon.in.
Speaking about the first bundle, Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition, the name itself suggests that the console bundle comes with a racing theme. Interestingly, the bundle also comes with a wireless controller that syncs pretty well with the theme. The controller also gets rubberised diamond grips for better feel. The bundle also equips 1 TB hard drive and comes with a digital copy of Forza Motorsport. Having said this, the price tag of the bundle is Rs 39,990.
The second bundle, Xbox One 1 TB EA Sports FIFA 16 is an exclusive edition that comes with a full-game download of FIFA 16 along with one year subscription to EA Access. The bundle also features three FIFA ultimate Team Loan Legends and provides great gaming experience. The Microsoft Blog also informs that with this bundle, users can play EA's best Xbox One games worth over Rs 25,000.
Finally, the third console bundle, the Xbox One Gears of War - Ultimate Edition features 500 GB console, wireless controller and full digital game download of Gears of War - Ultimate Edition. Having said this, the bundle comes with a price tag of Rs 34,990 and the buyers would be given early access to the 2016 Gear of War 4 Multiplayer Beta.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals