18:00 24th Sep, 2015
Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) No More Flipkart Exclusive
The company is planning to expand the availability of all its smartphones in India to meet the growing demands.
It's been a year since Motorola started selling its smartphones exlcusively via e-commerce giant Flipkart.
But it looks like the exclusive deal has finally come to an end and the Lenovo owned company will start selling its Moto E (2nd Gen) and Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G on Snapdeal and Amazon starting from Sept 25.
Along with this, it is being said that the smartphone will also be available via offline stores including Airtel Stores through out the country.
This definitely looks like a perfect decision to make sure the company meets the growing demand of customers.
To recall, during the launch of the Moto X Play earlier this month, the company had announced that nearly 5.6 million Moto range of smartphones were sold via Flipkart for almost more than a year.
It is worth recalling that the company entered an exclusively deal with Flipkart ever since its re-entry into the Indian market in February 2014.
Having said this, now, with this move, Motorola fans who prefer buying at brick-and-mortar stores can now grab their hands on the smartphone.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones