12:17 22nd Sep, 2015
Intex Launches 43 Inch Full HD LED TV At Rs 32,000 | TechTree.com
Intex Launches 43 Inch Full HD LED TV At Rs 32,000
The new LED TV comes with a 178 degree wide viewing angle and prevents from eye-sore with built-in Eye Safe T-Matrix.
Intex has recently launched its latest 43-inch LED Full HD TV with a price tag of Rs 32,000.
The new Intex LED-4300 FHD TV comes with several new and improvised features like Power Save Facility, fast response time of 8ms, Digital Noise filter and Eye Safe T-Matrix.
It is worth noting that the 'Power Saves Facility' feature that comes with the new TV helps it to consume less power and there by making it more eco-friendly.
On the display front, the Intex LED-4300 FHD TV comes with a 178 degree wide viewing angle with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and 1080 x 1920p resolution. Also, the Eye Safe T-Matrix feature mentioned above prevents from eye sores.
[Related: TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000]
The new LED TV comes with a maximum brightness of 260cd/m2 and the two speakers in the TV are capable of producing sound upto 10W with surround sound.
The sleek television comes with a variety of connectivity ports like RF, HDMI, AV In, AV Out, PC Audio In and an Earphone Jack. Further, the Intex LED-4300 FHD TV consists of two USB ports which are capable of playing full HD videos.
Having said this, the Intex LED TV is expected to compete with the recently launched Micromax 43B6000MHD. However, the Micromax counterpart is a little cheaper and also comes with better features like maximum brightness of 350cd/m2 and Bluetooth Connectivity.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals