13:49 16th Sep, 2015
Reliance To Provide Free WiFi At Select Places In Mumbai During Ganesh Utsav | TechTree.com
Reliance To Provide Free WiFi At Select Places In Mumbai During Ganesh Utsav
This free WiFi service is said to be a glimpse of the high-speed Internet that Reliance Jio Infocomm is working on.
In a brilliant move to showcase the digital ecosystem with high-speed Internet, Reliance Jio Infocomm has recently announced the launch of free WiFi Service known as Jionet at select places where pandals have been put up during the popular Ganesh Utsav.
Adding more on to this, the devotees who would be visiting pandals at Lalbaug Cha Raja, Andheri Cha Raja and Sahyadri Cha Raja during the 11 day festival will be able to experience the high-speed WiFi internet on their mobile devices.
The company has also added that the feedback provided by users about their experience with Jionet during Ganesh Utsav will be considered to improve the service.
[Related: Google To Provide Free WiFi Across 400 Railway Stations In India]
It is, however, worth noting that the Jio 4G services are expected to be launched by this year end.
Reliance Jio Infocomm has also announced that any users who would be visiting any of the three pandals mentioned above will have to scan for Jionet, fill-in your details on your device and start using free unlimited WiFi service.
It is worth noting that the Jionet free WiFi would be accessible only after entering one-time password that the users receive on their mobile devices.
[Related: Delhi Govt Proposes Free WiFi Upto 1 GB For a Month]
However, this is not the first time Reliance is taking this move. In-fact, the company had recently made a similar announcement in August during Lucknow's Ganjing Festival.
TAGS: Relaince Jio Infocomm, Free WiFi, Reliance 4G, Mumbai Ganesh Utsav
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals