13:15 11th Sep, 2015
Apple Watch May Come To India By Next Week
There is no official announcement on this yet, but if it is to be believed, it is a great news for the Apple fans in India.
If the rumour mills are to be believed, Apple would be bringing its Apple Watch into the Indian market by next week.
According to Economic Times, Apple has recently hinted in a closed-door meeting that it would be advancing the launch of Apple Watch to as early as next week.
Along with India, MacRumors also suggests Apple Watch to be available in countries like Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Finland, Malaysia, Norway, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates in September.
These reports hinting the early entry of the Apple Watch in India definitely come in as a happy news for the Apple fans in the country. Apple may be targeting to triple the sales during the festive season from October - December.
The entry-level Apple Watch Sport is likely to be priced at Rs 24,999 in India.
While the Apple Watch was unveiled back in March last year along with Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, it was not launched in India for almost an year even though the company claims India to be one of its prominent markets.
However, there is still no official announcement about this by the Cupertino-based tech giant and we may have to wait to further confirm the existing speculations.
[Related: The Apple Watch’s Sketchy Future In India]
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers