17:25 07th Sep, 2015
Toshiba Launches 2-in-1 Laptop For Business Users | TechTree.com
Toshiba Launches 2-in-1 Laptop For Business Users
The new Toshiba Z20t Portege is designed primarily to safe guard vital business related data.
Japanese consumer electronics company Toshiba has recently launched a new portable 2-in-1 laptop, Z20t Portege in the Indian market.
With a price tag of Rs 1,30,000, the laptop seems to have been mainly meant for business users.
The laptop features a 12.5 inch full HD anti glare IPS display screen with wide viewing angles for better viewing experience.
Powering the laptop is the Intel Core M processor with Intel HD graphics coupled with 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 256 GB hard-disk.
[Also Read: Top 5 Laptops Under Rs 35,000 For Casual Users]
The USP of the new Z20t Portege is that it comes with a detachable dock which means, the device can also be used as a tablet. However, unlike many 2-in-1 laptops, the Z20t comes with a reversible dock which enables the tablet to be placed backwards.
Connectivity features on the Z20t include a micro HDMI port, micro USB port and micro SD slot when in tablet mode and the additional connectivity which comes with the keyboard includes RGB, HDMI, GBit LAN and 2 USB 3.0 ports.
Speaking about the battery, the company claims the device to stay up for 16 hours in laptop mode and 8 hours in tablet mode.
Coming to the safety features that the device provides, the Z20t comes with Toshiba's EasyGuard suite and Trusted Platform Module which is used to safe guard the data on the laptop.
Unlike many hybrid laptops, the Z20t comes with some impressive technical specifications; not to forget that it is specially meant for business users. However, considering the price point and specifications, we feel the laptop may fall short in its sales.
However, only time can tell as to how will Toshiba Z20t performs in the market. It is also worth noting here that the device is available in India only through B2B channels.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals