15:09 07th Sep, 2015
Bose Launches New SoundLink Wireless Headphones In India | TechTree.com
Bose Launches New SoundLink Wireless Headphones In India
The new headphones come with adaptive audio adjustment technology which automatically adjusts the call volume according to the environment.
Bose, an American company best known for its audio equipments has launched the new SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones in India on Friday.
The wireless headphones which come with a price tag Rs 21,150 is claimed by the company to be very comfortable and can run up-to 15 hours once fully charged.
The SoundLink wireless headphones II also come with NFC connectivity which helps users to easily switch between calls and music.
Speaking more about the technical aspects of the new headphones, the Bose SoundLink headphones II feature impact resistant materials, glass filled nylon and corrosion resistant stainless steel.
The Bose SoundLink Wireless headphones II also adjusts call volume based on speech levels and changing environments.
[Also Read: Top Earphones Under Rs 1000]
The new headphones come equipped with features like active equalization, advanced microphone system and high definition voice.
Along with this, the headphones come with voice prompts which inform us as to who is calling, what device we are connected to and also the battery life remaining in the headphones.
Another important feature of the new wireless headphones is that they can be folded flat which means that you can easily carry them where ever you go.
Also, the headphones come in two color variants: black and white and are available for purchase via authorized dealers, retail stores and online.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals