16:06 04th Sep, 2015
Airtel Offers Chance To Get OnePlus 2 Invite | TechTree.com
Airtel Offers Chance To Get OnePlus 2 Invite
Invites are limited in numbers and are offered to users on a first-come-first-service basis.
After teaming up with Ola Cabs, Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has now joined hands with Airtel for a similar partnership.
Starting from Sept 4, OnePlus fans can experience the OnePlus 2 across 50 Airtel stores in Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
Existing Airtel subscribers can also win an OnePlus 2 invite by moving to Airtel 4G SIM.
However, it is important to note that this offer is exclusive for Airtel Postpaid subscribers and not prepaid users.
Also, it is worth noting that invites which are available in limited numbers will be offered to users on a first-come-first-serve basis.
In case if you would like to have a look at the list of Airtel stores which currently have the offer, we suggest you to visit the official Airtel website.
To recall, OnePlus 2 comes with a 5.5 inch full HD IPS LCD In-Cell display, 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera, 4G support and 3,300 mAh battery.
The device comes in two variants; one with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory and another with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal memory priced at Rs 24,999 and Rs 22,999 respectively.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals