11:36 20th Aug, 2015
Lenovo Brings 4G To The Masses With Its A2010 | TechTree.com
Lenovo Brings 4G To The Masses With Its A2010
Seems to have delivered at all-rounder at an unbeatable price tag.
Just after the announcement that Lenovo will also be a part of the 'Make in India' rat race, the company has announced its all new affordable 4G smartphone, the A2010. The device, clearly breaks the spec barriers set by the rest of the manufacturers and delivers a 4G smartphone that goes easy on your pocket.
What makes the Lenovo A2010 so special is clearly its price for specs value. At Rs 4990, it is indeed hard to find a smartphone that sports a quad-core processor with 1 GB of RAM and comes with 4G bands. But there are options from ZTE Blade Qlux 4G (4.5 inch display) and Phicomm Energy 653 (5.5 inch HD display) that do sell at Rs 9 more.
If you ask us, the Lenovo comes with the biggest display (if you are into that) but definitely looks better than the competition.
Indeed, this makes all those entry-level smartphones, including the Lava Iris Atom 2 pointless, simply because you just get bare-bones hardware with them.
Coming to the hardware specs of the Lenovo A2010:
- We get a 4.5 inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Inside we get a 1.0 GHz, quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal storage (expandable)
- There is a 5 MP primary camera with an LED flash on the back and a 2 MP front-facing unit
- The phone comes with a Dual SIM 4G set up and also includes WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- It runs Android 5.1 Lollipop and is powered by a 2000 mAh battery
There clearly could not be a better time for Lenovo to launch such a smartphone in India. Value for money aside, 4G penetration is increasing and Lenovo is targeting the youth with the A2010.
[Related: Top 4G LTE Handsets Under Rs 10,000]
The handset will be exclusive to Flipkart and will be available via flash sales for Rs 4990. The first flash sale will be held on the 3rd of September at 3 PM and registrations for the same are already open.
[Also Read: Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000]
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals