11:43 20th Aug, 2015
WhatsApp Web Now Available For iPhone Users
You may not be receiving an App Store update, as this feature appears to be an update on the server-side of your WhatsApp account.
It looks like WhatsApp has finally brought its web client for the iPhone users.
The feature is not just available to all the users yet as it is being rolled out in phases. Also, this appears to be an update on the server-side instead of an App Store update. Thus, it is worth noting that iPhone users would not be receiving any kind of App update from the App Store.
As we all know by now, WhatsApp's web client allows its users to continue their WhatsApp conversations on the webpage by just visiting http://web.whatsapp.com and scan a QR code with WhatsApp on the smartphone.
Since the web client works in conjunctions with the mobile app, the web client stops working if the mobile connection drops.
Also, a twitter user has recently shared the screenshots of the Web Client working on his iPhone.
Looks like WhatsApp Web is turned on for iOS. pic.twitter.com/qGYwlqahIi— Krishna (@ofkrishna) August 19, 2015
However, This feature for first launched for Android users nearly eight months ago.
Recently, the messenger service added a host of new features for iPhone users which included an email-like feature to mark a conversation as read or unread with just a swipe and the option to mute individual chat.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones