11:20 04th Aug, 2015
Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Debut Flash Sale On Aug 4 At 2 PM | TechTree.com
Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Debut Flash Sale On Aug 4 At 2 PM
Priced at Rs 5,999, the Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 is probably the cheapest octa-core smartphone you can get in India.
India's cheapest octa-core smartphone by Micromax dubbed as the Canvas Xpress 2 is all set to go on its first flash sale on Tuesday, Aug 4 at 2 PM exclusively on Flipkart.
Like any other flash sale in the country, Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 also requires registration before participating in the sale. However, it is worth noting that the registration being already closed was open from July 27 until the midnight of Aug 3.
Prcied at Rs 5,999, the new smartphone is all set to compete with rivals such as Lenovo, Xiaomi, Motorola and others. While the smartphone looks pocket friendly, it also comes with a variety of great features and a pretty decent rear camera.
[Also Read: Micromax Officially Launches Unite 3 In India At Rs 6,999]
So, speaking about its flash sale on Tuesday, the company has not revealed the number of units to be available for sale.
Coming to the specifications of the smartphones, it comes with a 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded via microSD card.
The handset also comes with a 5 inch HD screen with 1280x720p resolution making it the cheapest HD smartphone with octa-core processor in India.
Speaking about the other specs, the Canvas Xpress 2 comes with a 13 MP rear facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, adjustable ISO, HDR, white balance and scene mode along with a dual-LED flash while the front camera features a 2 MP snapper with Panorama mode.
Micromax also integrated smart gesture support such as pinch in and out to launch apps, Quick Look to get all major updates from different apps in a single screen and a camera widget.
Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, the affordable Canvas Xpress 2 has two SIM slots and a 2,500mAh battery that lasts 9.5 hours of talk time.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals