11:20 04th Aug, 2015
Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 Debut Flash Sale On Aug 4 At 2 PM
Priced at Rs 5,999, the Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 is probably the cheapest octa-core smartphone you can get in India.
India's cheapest octa-core smartphone by Micromax dubbed as the Canvas Xpress 2 is all set to go on its first flash sale on Tuesday, Aug 4 at 2 PM exclusively on Flipkart.
Like any other flash sale in the country, Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 also requires registration before participating in the sale. However, it is worth noting that the registration being already closed was open from July 27 until the midnight of Aug 3.
Prcied at Rs 5,999, the new smartphone is all set to compete with rivals such as Lenovo, Xiaomi, Motorola and others. While the smartphone looks pocket friendly, it also comes with a variety of great features and a pretty decent rear camera.
So, speaking about its flash sale on Tuesday, the company has not revealed the number of units to be available for sale.
Coming to the specifications of the smartphones, it comes with a 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage which can be expanded via microSD card.
The handset also comes with a 5 inch HD screen with 1280x720p resolution making it the cheapest HD smartphone with octa-core processor in India.
Speaking about the other specs, the Canvas Xpress 2 comes with a 13 MP rear facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, adjustable ISO, HDR, white balance and scene mode along with a dual-LED flash while the front camera features a 2 MP snapper with Panorama mode.
Micromax also integrated smart gesture support such as pinch in and out to launch apps, Quick Look to get all major updates from different apps in a single screen and a camera widget.
Running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat, the affordable Canvas Xpress 2 has two SIM slots and a 2,500mAh battery that lasts 9.5 hours of talk time.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens