12:13 07th Jul, 2015
Nokia’s N1 Tablet Is Headed To India
Is currently undergoing testing.
Nokia’s well-received Android-based N1 tablet is coming to India. In fact, as the Zauba import listings point out, its already here.
The tablet which was announced last year is indeed a rarity, as it is currently only available for sale in China. The device showed up recently on import tracker, Zauba’s website showing that the device is currently being imported for testing purposes.
In what would be a tear-jerking moment for Nokia fans, the Android tablet with its custom Z-launcher will be headed to the Indian market soon, provided all goes well. Fans will finally be able to purchase a Nokia-branded device, even though it is now licensed by Foxconn China, in all its gleaming aluminium glory.
As for the pricing, expect it to be in the Rs 15,000 (before taxes) range as the tablet currently retails for about 249 USD in China.
The innards include a 64-bit 2.3GHz Intel Atom Z3580 processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU and 2 GB RAM, with 32 GB of internal storage.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens