12:38 01st Jul, 2015
Digital India Expected To Rope In Billions Of Dollars In Investments | TechTree.com
Digital India Expected To Rope In Billions Of Dollars In Investments
There is a long list of guests to ensure a positive response.
While the nation prepares itself for Digital India Week, it now seems that everyone is expecting a positive response including Telecom Minister, Ravi Shankar Prasad.
The minister told reporters that the campaign seems pretty positive for now, "As far as estimates are concerned, we expect billions of dollars investment (in Digital India week),"
As for the guests, all the business leaders are expected. Everyone from Airbus India CEO Peter Gutsmiedl, RIL Chairman and MD Mukesh Ambani, Tata Group Chairman Cyrus Mistry, Bharti Enterprises Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal, Wipro Chairman Azim Premji, Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani, Sterlite Technologies Chairman Anil Agarwal, to Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumaramangalam Birla have given the nod for participation, reports PTI.
As for the event that kickstarts today, the Prime Minister will be unveiling a number of schemes like its Digital Locker, e-education and the e-health initiative; the efforts of which should be visible by 2019.
There will be 10,000 guests in all, those that will come from the field of technology, to service centres, students and IT Ministers from across the country.
TAGS: Internet, Digital India, India, Telecom
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals