11:35 29th Jun, 2015
LG Seems To Have No Lollipop Update Plans For Vu 3
LG believes that the two year old device could not be stable enough for the update.
South Korean electronics company LG has quitely announced that it won't be rolling out the Android 5.0 Lollipop update to its Vu 3 Phablet which was unveiled in late 2013.
During it's release, the phablet was equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with a 2GB of RAM.
Seeing these specifications, we can pretty much consider the phablet to receive the latest Android update.
But, the Korean company seems to have declared that the Vu 3 could not reach stable state and thus the plans to release the Lollipop for the device were canned.
Also, a group of Reddit users went havoc on the community with LG's latest decision about not coming up with the Lollipop update to its Vu 3.
However, while the company seems to believe that the Vu 3 specs would not be able to handle the Lollipop update, we just feel that LG seems to be more interested in bringing new smartphones rather than bringing latest updates to its two year old device.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance