15:41 24th Jun, 2015
Fitbit Products Available For Pre-Order On Amazon India
While the company is yet to enter India, the products have already gone live for pre-ordering.
Fitbit which recently announced to enter in to India next month, has already started taking pre-orders for a range of its fitness wearables and activity trackers on Amazon India website.
The products which are now available for you to pre-order via Amazon India website are Zip Activity tracker (Rs 3,990), One Wireless Activity and Sleep tracker (Rs 6,999), Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs 6,999), Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband (Rs 9,999), Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband (Rs 12,999) and Surge Ultimate Fitness Super Watch (Rs 19,990).
In addition to these fitness wearables, Fitbit has also launched Aria WiFi Smart Scale at Rs 9,999.
It is also worth noting that all the above mentioned Fitbit products will be available in stock starting July 3 and these wearables are expected to stir up the Indian market which is slowly seeing its sun shine.
Also, the world's top wearable seller Fitbit's entry on to the Indian land seems to create a pretty tough situation for Xiaomi's Mi Band which was brought to India recently.
It is worth reminding that the company is looking forward to set up its office in Delhi and is expected to expand its sales through offline retail stores as well.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020