14:47 23rd Jun, 2015
Fitbit To Enter The Indian Market In July This Year
The products will be priced between Rs 3,990 and Rs 19,990 and will be available via both Amazon and offline retail stores.
The world's largest wearable brand Fitbit is finally coming to India next month with an exclusive tie up with Amazon India.
The entry which was being rumoured all these days now turns out to be true and it is being said that the company will be selling five fitness and activity trackers as well as a wireless scale.
The devices are expected to go on sale in the first week of July via Amazon India website.
Speaking about the company, Fitbit was recently announced as being shipped 3.9 million units in the first quarter of 2014 while Xiaomi stood at second.
Adding more details about the company's entry in to India, it is being said that the office will be set up in Delhi and is looking at expanding in to offline retail as well.
The product range to be made available in the country are the entry-level Zip at Rs 3,990, Flex at Rs 6,990, Charge at Rs 9,990 and Charge HR at Rs 12,990 and Surge at Rs 19,990 along with a weighing scale Aria at Rs 9,990.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow