14:47 23rd Jun, 2015
Fitbit To Enter The Indian Market In July This Year
The products will be priced between Rs 3,990 and Rs 19,990 and will be available via both Amazon and offline retail stores.
The world's largest wearable brand Fitbit is finally coming to India next month with an exclusive tie up with Amazon India.
The entry which was being rumoured all these days now turns out to be true and it is being said that the company will be selling five fitness and activity trackers as well as a wireless scale.
The devices are expected to go on sale in the first week of July via Amazon India website.
Speaking about the company, Fitbit was recently announced as being shipped 3.9 million units in the first quarter of 2014 while Xiaomi stood at second.
Adding more details about the company's entry in to India, it is being said that the office will be set up in Delhi and is looking at expanding in to offline retail as well.
The product range to be made available in the country are the entry-level Zip at Rs 3,990, Flex at Rs 6,990, Charge at Rs 9,990 and Charge HR at Rs 12,990 and Surge at Rs 19,990 along with a weighing scale Aria at Rs 9,990.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance