16:03 22nd Jun, 2015
Motorola Moto G (2015) Leaks Out In Images And Video | TechTree.com
Motorola Moto G (2015) Leaks Out In Images And Video
Replaceable coloured backs already available for purchase online.
While Motorola’s Moto G 2 is not exactly big news these days, thanks to the invasion of the Chinese handsets, the news of the next Moto G is certainly good enough to keep fans excited.
Today we have more news of the rumoured Moto G, 2015 model, which is expected to make an appearance later this year. The live leaked images show off the back of the handset and there is even a supporting video showing off the benchmarks and the front.
By the looks of things all that has changed is mostly internal and with some major re-working on the back. Seems like the back cover has grown thinner and will arrive in some colourful options as those options have already shown up on Aliexpress, an online retailer.
As for the specs which leaked out thanks to the video:
- We have a 5 inch 1280 x 720 pixel display
- Inside we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC coupled with 1 GB of RAM
- Storage options consist of 8 GB internal with support for external SD cards
- The camera department consists of a 13 MP main camera and a dual LED flash and 5 MP front facing unit
Hardware aside, this budget buster packs in Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which runs mostly stock with minor Moto customisations.
All in all its not a big upgrade over the previous Moto G 2 but comes with a refreshed design and the latest Android Lollipop software for now.
Since this is a leak we must take the above information with a pinch of salt. We can also expect the hardware specifications to change as the launch of the smartphone nears. As for the benchmarks, you can have a look at them in the video below.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals